Animal Hospital of Warwick2370 York Road, Commonwydds A-1Jamison, PA 18929
- Choosing a new puppy This is a nice starter guide of things that you should consider when you are thinking about getting a puppy.
- Heartworm Society Everything you ever wanted to know about heartworm disease can be found here!
- Behavior problems Founded by Brian Kilcommons and Sharon Wilson, best-selling authors and recognized experts on animal training and behavior, this site is a terrific resource for advice on a variety of behavioral problems. If you want to learn more about feline housesoiling, barking dogs, aggression, or any other behavioral problem, check this one out!
- National Animal Poison Control Center This is the website of the National Animal Poison Control Center. It includes a library, links to other sites, and phone numbers for the poison control center.
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service The USDA maintains this website with information on a variety of animal health related topics, including the latest news on such things as Mad Cow Diseases, foot and mouth disease, and many other things.
- Rainbow Bridge Anyone who has ever lost a pet should visit this wonderful site. It is a terrific tribute to our lost family members
- West Nile Virus This site is maintained by the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, and has the latest information on the spread of West Nile Virus in the US, as well as information on disease transmission, symptoms, etc.
- Diabetes - feline diabetes care.
- Partners In Animal Health/Cornell University- information and resources for cat owners.
- Subcutaneous Fluid Administration- YouTube Video
- FDA (Recalls and Withdrawals)
- Pets and Parasites - CAPC(Companion Animal Parasite Council). Good information on parasites in dogs and cats.
- Microchipping- PetLink
Professional Website Links
- ACVIM - links to common diseases and symptoms.
- AAHA - preventative pet care information.
- AVMA - preventative pet care information.
- AAFP - feline health care.
- AAV - avian information.
- AEMV - exotic mammal information.
- ARAV - reptile and amphibian information.
- ASGV- sugar glider information.
- Washington State University/VCPL- information on Multidrug Sensitivity in Herding Breeds: MDR1Gene Mutation